PhD position in the area of protein analysis
This position is to be filled immediately, but no later than 1st March 2019. The successful candidate should hold a Master’s or Diploma degree in (Molecular) Biology, Chemistry, or related disciplines with a strong background in bioanalytical chemistry. Theoretical and practical experience with protein characterization by high-performance liquid chromatography or mass spectrometry or both is desirable.
Three-year contracts will be based on collective contract (§ 26, 75%, 30 hours per week, € 2.096 per month, 14 x).
Master and Bachelor Theses
Please feel free to contact Prof. Christian Huber if you are interested in projects for your master or bachelor thesis. Possible topics include:
- Intact protein mass spectrometry
- HPLC stationary phase characterization
- Capillary electrophoresis (coupled to MS)
- Protein synthesis
- Recombinant protein expression and purification
- Protein structure analysis