Happy holiday season!
Last week, CD Lab scientists attended the ANAKON conference in Münster/Germany. Highlights, among a number of highly interesting presentations dealing with analytical sciences were:
- The chairman of the conference, Prof. Uwe Karst, receiving the Hans-Malissa-Sen.-Lecture Award of the Austrian Society of Analytical Chemistry.
- Dr. Stefan Lamotte, BASF, receiving the Gerhard Hesse Award of the German Chemical Society/Working Group Separation Science.
- Constantin Blöchl presenting his work in a lecture entitled Middle-Up Analysis of Murine IgG Reveals Changes in N-Glycosylation upon Antigen Vaccination. This lecture has been recognized with the Agnes and Isván Halász Young Scientist Award. Congratulations Constantin!
- Christof Regl presenting his work Dilute-and-Shoot Analysis of Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibody Variants in Fermentation Broth: A Method Capability Study.
- Christian Huber talking about The Search for Impurities in Low- and High-Molecular Pharmaceuticals: Two Different Worlds.