Christof Regl's and Therese Wohlschlager's study into the performance characteristics of HPLC-MS for analyzing multiple attributes of therapeutic antibodies at the intact protein level was accepted for publication in mAbs. The study was initiated by Johann Holzmann and first experiments were performed quite some time ago by Iris Wagner and Martin Samonig.
Last week, CD Lab scientists attended the ANAKON conference in Münster/Germany. Highlights, among a number of highly interesting presentations dealing with analytical sciences were:
- The chairman of the conference, Prof. Uwe Karst, receiving the Hans-Malissa-Sen.-Lecture Award of the Austrian Society of Analytical Chemistry.
- Dr. Stefan Lamotte, BASF, receiving the Gerhard Hesse Award of the German Chemical Society/Working Group Separation Science.
- Constantin Blöchl presenting his work in a lecture entitled Middle-Up Analysis of Murine IgG Reveals Changes in N-Glycosylation upon Antigen Vaccination. This lecture has been recognized with the Agnes and Isván Halász Young Scientist Award. Congratulations Constantin!
- Christof Regl presenting his work Dilute-and-Shoot Analysis of Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibody Variants in Fermentation Broth: A Method Capability Study.
- Christian Huber talking about The Search for Impurities in Low- and High-Molecular Pharmaceuticals: Two Different Worlds.